2014년 9월 2일 화요일

Amazing think!!!

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
This week's cue word is under.
Think as soon as I saw the words emerged, under the apple tree
Change the world, a wonderful idea floating Newton posted.
 His amazing gravity rule.
The big surprise to me interesting and gravity.
 
I saw a card that expresses surprise.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


댓글 11개:

  1. Love the clean feeling of this inventive card! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    답글삭제
  2. What a creative card! I like it very much!

    답글삭제
  3. So glad you joined us, so crisp and clean, LOVELY !!! Thanks for joining us this week!!

    답글삭제
  4. This is SO creative! I love how clean and simple this design is and it definitely has an element of fun!!! Now I'm having math equation nightmares, though. LOL! :)
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology!

    답글삭제
  5. So wonderful to see someone else who thinks completely 'outside the square' like me when it comes to the cue word. I really love this, its so clever and of course I love all that white space. Brilliant!

    답글삭제
  6. I agree with everyone above! Very creative, love the white space, definitely outside the box! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    답글삭제
  7. So brilliant - so clever, I love how cool this turned out!! Way to go!!

    답글삭제
  8. What a clever take on UNDER! Love this!! You are such an inspiration, Hyojin! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at CASology. May

    답글삭제
  9. Thank you for sharing your lovely CAS crafting with us at CASology for the 'under' challenge, Hazel, Guest Designer x

    답글삭제
  10. 마틸다님 대박이에요~
    위너 되신거 너무너무 축하드려요!!!

    답글삭제